Sunday, June 3, 2007

For love and friendship

For love and friendship........
1. The spaces between our fingers were made so another persons fingers could fill them

2. If i had to chose 2 love u or to breathe i would choose to take my last breath to say i love you

3. To LOVE is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love, is everything.

4. When I saw you I was afraid to meet you , When I met you I was afraid to kiss you, When I kissed you I was afraid to love you, Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.

5. Gravity is not responsible for people falling in love. - Albert Einstein

6. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.

7. A friend is someone who, knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

8. “We started our group….Our circle of friends….And like that
circle….There is no beginning or end….”
Sưu tầm

No comments: