Friday, June 1, 2007

Everlasting quotes

"If dreams were everlasting, if flowers never die, if the mountain had no ending, if waterfalls kept falling...then love is forever. Love isn't forever, but forever is what you make of the time you spend together. If there was such a thing as forever, then I'll love you forever and never let you go."

"Once in your life, whatever he was to the world...he becomes everything to you. When you look him in the eyes, traveling to the depths of his soul and you say a million things without a trace of sound, you know that your own life is inevitably consumed within the rhythmic beatings of his heart. You love him for a million things...no paper would do it justice...it's a thing...a feeling that is only felt."

"Some people say the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and you know you can't have them, but it's worse when you thought you didn't want them anymore and then all of a sudden you realize you can't live without them."

"Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried. For only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives."

"A million words wouldn't bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know because I cried."

"Even if my heart should call out your name in the rain, even if these arms should want to embrace you again, and even if I'm all cried out and no longer in pain...I'd never fall in love that way again."

"You told me I am a child, i know I am not. I know that one day you will miss this child a lot."

"Days continue to pass, stars continue to shine. Why do I have tears in my eyes today when he was never mine?"
Source: A5lhp.net

No comments: