Saturday, June 2, 2007

Love

"The hardest part in loving is when you can only view the person you love from a distance and not being able to hold his hand, embrace him tight and tell him how much you love him, because for him--you are only his friend..."

"Love hurts when you break up with someone....
It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you...
But it hurts when your bestfriend has no idea what you feel...."

"More often than not, you fall in love with the person you can't really have...
While the one who truly loves you remains either a friend or a stranger..."

"It's better to have told someone that you love him then find out that he doesn't love you back..... Rather than not having been able to express your feelings only to realize that the person had loved you once...."

"How can you simply be friends with someone when everytime you look at him--All you can think about is how much more you really want?"

"What if I said 'I LIKE YOU'....would you answer back and say 'IT'S OKAY'?
What if I tell you 'I MISS YOU'...would you go back and say you'll stay?
How about if I confess that 'I LOVE YOU'... would you ever be back....??"

"When you're running after the person you love, you're too busy to notice me running after you.....don't mind me.
But when you stumble and fall, take my hand and let me be the one to help you get up again..."

"What if nobody can cheer you up....nobody fights for you...nobody cares for you...nobody even loves you...i'm telling you this my friend.....
coz I am nobody for you...."

"If I had three wishes, i wouldn't hesitate to spend my first one wishing for you then i'd give away the other two coz once I have you....i'd have nothing more to wish for..."

"Don't ask me if I need you...you know the answer...
Don't ask me if I miss you...you know what I'll say...
Don't ask me if I wanna be with you...you know I do...
Don't ask me if I love you...ask yourself if you love me too..."

"A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point or another, one of them will fall for the other.....maybe temporarily.....maybe at the wrong time....maybe too late....or maybe...just maybe....forever...."

No comments: